KINGSLEY TROUSER C3 LONG
Introducing the New top of the range Rukka Kingsley Trouser Black
EXTEND Your WARRANTY From 2 to 6 Years FREE OF CHARGE
When you purchase in the UK or Ireland and register online within 30 days of purchase
Click on the Rukka 6 year logo above to register your product
- Gore-Tex Pro 3-layer stretch laminate
- Armacor & Keprotec strengthenings on Hips and Knees, combination of high-tech fibers aramid (Kevlar) and Cordura
- Leather patch to seat area
- Rukka D3O® Air XTR limb protectors in the Knee and Hips meet the requirements of CE Norm EN 1621-1 2012 level 2
EN 17092 Class AA Protection
- Garments designed to provide protection for motorcycle riders are tested according to the class of protection they afford. The performance requirements for the classes of protection are detailed by specific standards. Class AA garments generally offer protection, against the risks of the greatest diversity of riding activities attributed to road riding, whilst still providing comfort and weather protection.
COMFORT & SPECIAL FEATURES
- Complete with removeable braces
- Rukka AirCushion and Rukka Antiglide system in the seat area.
- A separate extra warm down inner Trouser with 100g filling (90/10 down/feather).
- Trouser has a full connecting zipper to Jacket
- Adjustable waist and leg ends
- Reflecting transfer prints on back of leg.
- Heat and abrasion resistant leather patches in the inner side of knee area.
- 2 Water-resistant pockets marked with a ”water-resistant pocket” label
- Ventilation openings on each leg to the outside above the knee
- Stretch panels above the Knee, behind the Knee & in the Crotch area for ease of movement
- GORE-TEX “GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY” promise
£874.99 – £1,154.99